by Gerry Maguire Thompson and David Mellor
– out now
The business leaders and organisations featured in this book have had a huge influence on the modern business world. Gamechangers tracks their stories, from struggling entrepreneurs and business ingénues to sophisticated and successful professionals.
Gamechangers featured in the book include:
- well-known, globally influencial figures such as Steve Jobs, Sir Richard Branson, Sir James Dyson, Arianna Huffington, Muhammad Yunus, Jamie Oliver, Jimmy Wales, Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw and Anita Roddick
- influential organisations of differing scale, from companies like Virgin, Ben & Jerry’s. Grameen Bank, Wikipedia, Body Shop, Ann Summers, Biocon and Brands International, to players such as YO! Sushi, Lastminute.com, Team Sky, Green and Black’s, Spotify and Patagonia
- up-and-coming influencers and new kids on the block, such as Mumsnet, Gandy’s and Brandwatch.
In each case, the interview material covers:
– critical decisions made by the contributor
– critical challenges faced, and how they were overcome
– assessment of impact and influence
– universal learning points which the contributor offers for others to apply in business
The book is interesting, inspiring – and of high practical value.
Who will benefit from reading this book?
Under the FT Publishing imprint, this book will be of interest to a wide professional audience, including:
- CEOs, entrepreneurs and executives who have a business they would like to take to another level
- business owners with their own SME
- upper and middle level leaders and managers in large corporations
- individuals starting a new business
- corporate foot soldiers with aspiration